- Get «plugged in» to a Nordic financial industry network which focuses on handling cyber threats (Which is turn is «plugged in» to European and global networks.)
- Get access to knowledge and information (including closed and non-public information)
- Become a part of an active community of industry professionals whose job is to mitigate cyber risks in their institutions
- Do «your share» and contribute to our purpose and vision of ensuring safe and trustworthy financial services in the Nordic society
- Join a forward-thinking group of financial institutions who want to do their part in keeping our rapidly digital Nordic society trustworthy – and who wants to do more to meet the threats – together.
Members, vendors and partners
Eligible members, vendors and partners for Nordic Financial CERT are:
Members: An entity that is a licensed financial institution or that is subject to the supervision of a financial supervisory authority of a Nordic Country is eligible to be a member of Nordic Financial CERT.
Vendors: E.g. key member vendors
Partners/stakeholders: E.g. government (police, national CERT, FSA, central banks)
How to become a member
We are welcoming member applications from all Nordic countries now. To show your interest you can contact Nordic Financial CERT on email@example.com.
Nordic Financial CERT will send you an invitation to join the association with:
- Articles of Association, Membership Application, Membership Agreement, Membership Fees presentation